Revere's housing and health care professionals have maintained a watchful eye on the growing number of seniors and special populations and their increasing need for quality, attractive affordable housing. Our development services are in response to the growing, changing and complex needs, challenges and expenditures faced by housing and health care providers.
- Revere will identify federal, state and local permits, approvals and other requirements for the development and construction of the Project. Revere will join in or support necessary applications and work with Owner in obtaining necessary permits and approvals to meet applicable governmental requirements on reasonable terms.
Design and Engineering
- Selection of architect and engineers
- Creation of initial plans
- Coordinate and supervise the architect and engineers
Review Architectural Plans
- Revere will direct the Design Consultants to submit the plans and specifications in process, together with the resulting estimated construction costs, to Owner for review and approval prior to proceeding to the next stage of architectural plan development and completion.
- Revere will direct the Design Consultants to submit the final plans and specifications to Owner for review and approval prior to the commencement of construction of the Project.
- Revere will develop the residents' services program and will identify, describe and make recommendations with respect to all medical or health-related services to be provided by or available from, Owner or their affiliated organizations. Owner also will work with Revere to develop the terms and conditions under which these services may be provided.