Projects / Completed / Bell Tower Case Study
Bell Tower is sponsored by the Holy Cross Sisters and has a service record spanning decades.
As one of the first regional assisted living facilities in Wisconsin, Bell Tower pioneered in value based care in a beautiful rural setting of Wisconsin. In Wisconsin assisted living facilities are known as community based retirement facilities or CBRFs.
With a focus on wellness, Bell Tower helps residents remain as independent as possible by providing a tailored plan of assistance. It results in choices-choices about day-to-day living, in a secure and pleasant homelike atmosphere.
Services available are:
- Three delicious, well balanced meals served daily
- Weekly housekeeping
- Physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities and programs
- Scheduled group trips
- Keyed mailboxes
- Wireless emergency response system
- Variety of comfortable community areas with common living areas with fireplaces
- Access to internet available
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- Washers and dryers available for personal use
- Beauty/barber shop
- Whirlpool spa
- In-house banking services